Venice Beach Festival 2019
The Venice Beach Festival is coming up Saturday, July 27, 2019 in Venice Beach!
This is the second festival event sponsored by PlanetaryJam and features the music of Marky Lennon, Venice Street Legends, LaVonia & Tamlin, and John Luttrell (that's me!).
I'm appearing at the festival for the 2nd year and am really excited to be sharing my music on Venice Beach. It's a bit crazy, a little noisy, kinda crowded, and all kinds of fun. Some really GREAT people watching. FREE ADMISSION!
I go on at 3pm on Saturday and there will be music and fun all weekend. Hope to see you there!
Here is a quote from the VeniceBeachFestival.com website:
Imagine spending a day on the famous Venice Beach boardwalk!
Welcome to our "Venice Vibe" on the beach. Shop our unique vendors,
partake of delicious cuisine, and listen to amazing local musicians perform.
Please join us for a weekend of fun and festivities featuring vendor booths,
live entertainment, fashion trucks, and community booths. It's free!
*DANCE! *SHOP! *ENJOY!*
PARTIAL LIST OF MUSIC ARTISTS, VENDORS AND
SPONSORS SIGNED ON FOR 2019!
* Blue Bliss Entertainment * Crē•8 Music Academy *
* Fr8 Train Music Publishing * Funkalicious Fashion *
* Getaround * John Luttrell * Juci Roots * Luxe Trend Mobile Boutique *
* Nineteen Hydroponics * Perfect Party Planners * Planetary Jam *
* Renewal by Anderson * Stoned by Heidi * Segunda Vintage Bazaar *
* Tecopa Chill * The Argonaut * T. Mo'Nique Boutique *
* T-Mobile * Venice Street Legends *
*Welk Resorts * Westlake Recording Studios *